General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

poem's by david my talented son

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 5 Sep 2004 13:32

this 1 is for the little sister that my brother's & me lost i hope you like it. It's called good night to our little one Twinkle twinkle little star we wonder what you would have been like. with your pretty little finger's & your pretty little toes your danty little ears & even your danty little nose as time goes by our tear's will dry but you will alway's be remebered every time we see your pretty little rose. The boy's got me a rose bush to put in the garden so she was never forgotten

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 5 Sep 2004 13:42

penguin's im a little penguin would you like to know although i live in green land it's really white with snow & although i have a pair of wing's when i jump into the air i can not really fly

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 5 Sep 2004 13:52

why my mum is the best my mum is speical to my little brother's & me she bring's us up all on her own she dosent grumble or moan she's alway's there for us when we are ill my mum love's us when good & even when we are bad she has lot's of love for us & that make's me really glad she our mum & she is the best by david age 10

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 5 Sep 2004 16:25

here's another for you all summer's nearly over we are all back at school mum say say's it's time to knuckle down and obay all the rules. hoilday's are great, but after awhile you start to miss, all your mate's back at school reading writing &homework galore, school dinner's they are ok coz after we get to go out to play

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 5 Sep 2004 16:38

oh how i wish the wa's around the world would end why cant cant everyone get on & just be freind's when we are young & fight our parent's shake their head & say that's not right why people fight it's just not right