General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help----What does ptfg mean?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 5 Sep 2004 18:43

I keep seeing ptfg after peoples names can some one please put me out of my misery and tell me what it stands for. Ann :)))

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Sep 2004 18:44

It is Positive Thoughts For Gaynor. Mandy :)

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Sep 2004 18:46

In case you are unaware, Gaynor from Stoke Poges is seriously ill and we are all thinking positively for her and her family. nell

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 5 Sep 2004 19:06

Thanks to you all Yes I am aware and have added my message to her thread. I am thinking of her.

red devil

red devil Report 6 Sep 2004 09:53

Hi didnt know it would cause this much confusion i put it on to start with cause i told gaynor it means that whenever i write a message whether it be on msn,chat or wherever she was in my thoughts and that somehow they would get through to help her and rob,am really surprised how many have adopted it,but am sure that all the vibes will help thanx to everyone who has put it on,the more ptfg the better keith

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 6 Sep 2004 10:46

Keith Don't worry about confusion --it's me that was confused it's a lovley thought.