General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I think the Birthday / Anniversary messages are wo

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nanna Gaynor  (June nr Preston's Daughter)

Nanna Gaynor (June nr Preston's Daughter) Report 5 Sep 2004 18:56

I know some people like nothing more than to have a good winge. But as for the Birthday / Anniversary messages stagnating the board! I think thats a bit OTT..... Did you really have nothing better to do? ..... Are most ( and I said most not all) of the the other topics here any more meaningful? This is a fun board for friends and strangers alike, and I'm sure there are many people who have been cheered up by these well wishes. After all it takes just an inch of space on your computer screen to wish someone a great day. Of course I am biased after all June is my Mum, however there are more important things to worry about than whether we wish someone a happy birthday or not. G

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Sep 2004 18:58

Totally agree Gaynor - see my reply on the other thread! (and I've emailed you) Love Mandy xx

Nanna Gaynor (June nr Preston's Daughter) Report 5 Sep 2004 19:15

Thanks Mandy, I know alot of people are of the same opinion ............ or maybe I'm just being hysterical ;-)

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 5 Sep 2004 19:39

Just switched on, after a lovely hot day, and am now catching up!. Hope nobody minded me posting message this morning, about the fact that it would have been FREDDIE MERCURY'S 58th birthday today. Perhaps we should have a thread going, on your favourite Qeeen song?..

Nanna Gaynor (June nr Preston's Daughter) Report 5 Sep 2004 19:42

That sounds like a good idea.... where do you begin they were all great I think I would begin with "we are the champions", but I'll wait for the thread G xxxxxxxxx