General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Son returned.........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Sep 2004 12:58

Yippee my son and his new wife have just landed from Sri Lanka and they might be coming here later - he knows nothing about the dog yet - can't wait to tell him:o)))))He wants to borrow my printer, which means l will have to go and buy some more photo paper - woundered why he wanted to see mum and dad so soon!!!!!!!! :o))) lol Jude sarf wales

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 7 Sep 2004 13:30

Don't wonder why Jude, just be glad he did. Ann Glos

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Sep 2004 13:34

Oh l am lam l am - honest:o)))))))))))))) Hows the tomatoe's??

Sandra

Sandra Report 7 Sep 2004 13:59

hi jude i am sure they had a lovely time, and who wouldn't want to pop in and see you first, they always miss mum lol sandra

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Sep 2004 14:10

Sandra - :o)

badger

badger Report 7 Sep 2004 21:29

45 years old ,and i still visited mum first when we came home ,there is hope for you yet Jude lol Fred.ptfg.

Joy

Joy Report 7 Sep 2004 21:31

So pleased for you. Joy

Chris

Chris Report 7 Sep 2004 21:41

Hi Jude, He might have taken some lovely photos of Sri Lanka to put on your computer so you can print out - hope so :-)))

Melinda

Melinda Report 7 Sep 2004 21:44

really pleased for you jude, hope you have a lovely time. love melinda xxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Sep 2004 21:44

Ah ha but the latest is - he'll be here in the morning 8am:o))l've been out and bought loads of paper cause the whats it has 250 photo's he wants to print - what are mums for????!!!! Jude sarf wales:o)

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 7 Sep 2004 21:50

Hope you have enough ink as well Jude. tomatoes are fine - 6 pounds of chutney yesterday and two lots of sauce for pasta today and still loads on the plants. Hope at least some of them will be Ok when we get back from Tenerife. Ann Glos

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Sep 2004 21:58

Ann - fortunately l bought extra cartridges when we bought new printer:o)))))))))) Save some for me:o))))) Have a lovely holiday both of you. Did Tony win the golf comp?? Jude sarf wales xx

David

David Report 7 Sep 2004 22:56

Hi Jude I think he's really comeing home for your "Sherry Cookies", made it Monday, finished it off today Yummy, did'nt top up with grated chocolate though, well i looked at the chocolate looked at the Sherry Cookie, looked at the chocolate, while i was'nt looking it just popped into my mouth hey ho. David

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Sep 2004 07:58

Susan:o) l'm sitting here waiting for him to arrive!!!! David - so pleased you liked it, l can just imagine how/why the choc did'nt get on the pud - really yummy:o) l've been trying to remember where l found that recepe,l think it was on th side of the cookie packet years ago - so keep ur eyes peeled folks for more good ones!!! Jude sarf wales