General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

who's working??

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 7 Sep 2004 13:57

i have to say i both love and hate this site! i started off just having a laugh at other peoples messages while having me sandwiches! now i get involved in messages and cant seem to leave it, resulting in me constantly taking work home for the evenings, resulting in the missus saying i work too hard and i should ask for a rise! is anyone else letting GR take over their work life? hang on, i got to go a minute, i think one of the girls are illegally surfing during work! paul...

Phoenix

Phoenix Report 7 Sep 2004 14:02

Boss is leaving at the end of the month. Work up to my eyes, my last post last night was 1.03 am. Nutty or what. If you find the cure, Paul PLEASE TELL ME! Brenda

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 7 Sep 2004 14:10

brenda, i'm glad i only have the net at work. if it was at home as well i just wouldnt do anything, ever! and i'd be single pretty damn quick!

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Sep 2004 14:15

Not just you workers - its us housewives as well - the more time on here,the less l do in the house and outside of it , so the more the ironing piles up and dust gets thicker and the cobwebs grow and the weeds growwwwwwwww- so sad. Mind you l do work part time, or l should be when l hear what hours l've got or have'nt!!!!! Good though innit?? :o) Jude sarf wales

Phoenix

Phoenix Report 7 Sep 2004 14:31

What's housework,Jude? Last Sunday's dinner got served up so late Iwas the only one left awake to eat it!

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Sep 2004 14:35

Brenda - lol, well l was being silly really, cause l don't do any either. Tell a lie, l have just ironed sheets etc and made bed in spare room incase the son & wife stay over tonight. Son and wife - sounds good does'nt it??/ Jude sarf wales

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Sep 2004 14:46

hiya paul how how've you been my little cherub.missed our little chats yesterday.just finished work not going too bad but hate being the new girl on the block.are you working hard instead of chatting the girls up?not your no.1 girl now then.xxxx(:

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 7 Sep 2004 14:58

course you still are! work ok then? x