General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

my friend is coming back...........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Sep 2004 16:43

from sri lanka after winning a competition on the radio.have you ever won anything whether on the radio or from a magazine.i have won ice hockey tickets and champagne.xxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 7 Sep 2004 16:51

My work friend won a holiday to Thailand, well her friend won it and took her! At my bfriends work they all do this competition, if you dont take a day off sick in a whole year your name gets put into a hat and if its pulled out you win a holiday costing £2000 Not bad!!! although i have forced him too go into work on his knees when he has felt ill!!! hee hee -x-

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Sep 2004 16:54

where does he work steph.i think if every company done that they would save so much money on sick pay handoutsxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 7 Sep 2004 17:16

He works in Knighstbridge on the new knhightsbridge development- i know i agree totally! bless him, think he now wishes he had never told me about it, it is a good incentive though isnt it!!!