General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

where's my favourite man today then?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Sep 2004 14:38

where are you paul .working hard i hopexx(:

Daniel

Daniel Report 9 Sep 2004 15:19

I've just got back and saw this message. I'm very dissapointed Lisa. (sobs)

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Sep 2004 15:23

and you dan.haven't chatted to you for ages.hows things.have you decided about your i.t course yet?have you spoken to paul today.hope he's alright.there again he could have jetted off to bulgaria without melove and hugsxxx(:

Daniel

Daniel Report 9 Sep 2004 15:35

Spoke to the head of the 6th form and told her and I wanted to drop I.T etc. She said that she knows there are clashes and hopes to sort them out by next week. Until then I have miss some lessons and try and catch up in my own time. Strangely she did seem more motivated to do something after threatening of dropping the subject. Everything is going fine at the college. I have already taken the posistion of editor of the school paper so I have that for my C.V. I could have ran for the council but didn't feel like it this year.

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Sep 2004 15:37

well done dan.keep going and you could be the editor of a national newspaperxxxxxxxx(:

Daniel

Daniel Report 9 Sep 2004 15:42

There are 5 editors. I've got 3 friends as co editors and one person I don't know. So its our personal paper really. :-)

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Sep 2004 15:46

your bright for your age dan keep it upxxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Sep 2004 16:37

paul have you been abducted by aliens!!!xxx(: