General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

born 1909 in durham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

shelly1964

shelly1964 Report 9 Sep 2004 21:52

i am trying to trace my grandmothers family history but don't have much information to go on i know she was born on 21st or 22nd june 1909 at framwellgate moor and her name was sarah vest brown. Any help would be gratefully appreiciated.

badger

badger Report 10 Sep 2004 00:40

Michelle ,durham has about five different offices looking after different areas ,and i think it would pay you to access the pro first ,find her birth day ,find her parents which should be on the same entry and take it from there.Sorry i cant be of more help ,but it,s a long tedius game ,but anyone will tell you ,when you hit paydirt it is so satisfying.Fred.ptfg.

Crista

Crista Report 10 Sep 2004 05:59

Brown, Sarah Vest Sep 1909 Durham 10a 414 Crista