General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

morning all!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 10 Sep 2004 08:25

how are we all today.i'm fine here in not so sunny southsea.tipping down with rain but should be brightening up later.paul are you with us today.?we didn't know if you were working hard or you had been abducted by aliens.manda and dan hope your on today as well.and hi to diane how are you hope all is well.and to all the other g.c members will speak to you later.love and hugsxxxxxxx(:

Anne

Anne Report 10 Sep 2004 08:28

Morning Lisa, its very overcast in Croydon today, its bound to start raining 2 minutes before I go out. haha. Goodmorning and big smiles to everyone on GR Lynda

badger

badger Report 10 Sep 2004 08:33

Wahey it,s a lovely morning here peeps [and Lynda] ,the sun is shining and it,s looking good ,the weather people may have got it wrong again ,which will do me.Have a good day all ,no matter what you do [within reason] Fred.ptfg.

Lisa

Lisa Report 10 Sep 2004 08:33

speak to you soon anne have a good dayxxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 10 Sep 2004 08:34

you lucky thing fred.dark and raining today.woke up this morning thinking it was about 5.00am and it was time to get up.least i can have a lie in tomorrowwxxxxx(:

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 10 Sep 2004 08:36

and the weather report from Solihull..... Cloudy, warm with sun breaking through the clouds. Hope it doesn't rain as washing will be left out when I go to work. Talking of which I should be gone. Have a good day. Jacky :-)

Jane

Jane Report 10 Sep 2004 09:11

Good morning to everyone from a sunny Southport. Don't worry I know we shall have lots of rain over the weekend - we have an airshow on. Jane

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 10 Sep 2004 09:22

Morning sweetheart and everyone else..... bit hungover today and sore throat from chatting to a pal for over an hour last night..... good job I don't have to pay my own mobile bill otherwise I'd be in trouble!! Hubby is off on business for 2 weeks soon so he has given me permission to cat sit whilst he's away..... yeay I get my babies for 2 whole weeks!! ;o)

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 10 Sep 2004 10:05

morning all just got back from hospital after taking my daughter for an x ray,soaking wet(even though i had a brolly) and frizzy haired,someone pass me the straighteners, karen

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 10 Sep 2004 10:30

Karen I hope your daughter is ok!! Much hugs sent and hope you dry out soon,

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 10 Sep 2004 14:45

Diana, shes fine thanks-just has a problem with her wrist andthanks i've now dried out, karen