General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

september the 11th.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 10 Sep 2004 15:06

it will be the 3rd anniversary of the september the 11th atrocities in america which claimed so many lives.send your love condolences and prayers for the families of the people who's lives were so cruelly cut shortxxxx):

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 10 Sep 2004 15:15

I still get choked up when I think about it. My thoughts are with all those who were touched by the horrendous events of that day. Jacky xx

Nanna Gaynor  (June nr Preston's Daughter)

Nanna Gaynor (June nr Preston's Daughter) Report 10 Sep 2004 16:13

The world can be a very cruel place - my thoughts are with them and all who suffered because of it G xxx

Shazza

Shazza Report 10 Sep 2004 19:25

Hi, My thoughts and prayers go out to the families that lost loved ones on that fateful day. Being in florida on sep 11th we felt the same emotions of the American people being there with them. Sharon Smith.

Lily

Lily Report 10 Sep 2004 20:59

So many families broken.............people caught up in a nightmare, just by being at work. Or firemen trying to save others........I will never forget the shock of it, disbelief at first. I was at work when the news broke and we thought it was a scam on the internet - until we saw the story unfold. There are some things that stay in your memory forever, I still recall the horror of that Welsh school being buried all those years ago, a number of plane crashes, and nearer to home the Manchester bomb, also the one in Warrington....