General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Good morning, folks!..

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 14 Sep 2004 06:47

Morning Folks, It's certainly windy trees here!,hoping we don't have any 'slow' problems here today!, we needed the patience of a saint last night! (as my Mum would say!)!..

Melinda

Melinda Report 14 Sep 2004 07:45

morning christine, its wet and windy in cardiff too. catch you later when i get home from work. take care melinda

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 14 Sep 2004 07:48

Good morning, It is very wet and very windy in Solihull and has been all night. It was so cold last night we even put the heating on!! Hope it brightens up later. Jacky

June

June Report 14 Sep 2004 07:51

Morning Its wet and windy in the North West too, yes Jackie, I put my heating on last night too.

badger

badger Report 14 Sep 2004 08:12

Morning peeps ,it,s looking a bit rough outside up here too ,they said it would be sunny ,but i,m not holding my breath.so it wasn,t just my puter last night. i closed down early cause nothing was running right.Fred.ptfg.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 14 Sep 2004 08:20

Definitely some Gremlins in the works Fred!, ha ha, Morning to Linda, haven't heard from her yet!(don't think she's awake yet!),will catch her later!..