General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Do You Know

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 15 Sep 2004 17:33

If there is any way i can track a flight?? My mum, step dad and sister have flown Gatwick to Lanzarote, there flight left at 2.10. Thing is i have a real fear for flyin and i just want to know if they are ok. I dont have any of the flight details, so is it impossible for me to track?? Thanks -x-

Maureen

Maureen Report 15 Sep 2004 18:35

Just go to Gatwick airports web site look at departures that will give you the flight no. Then type Lanzarote airport in to your search engine and look at arrivals. Good luck

Chrissy

Chrissy Report 15 Sep 2004 18:51

Have a look on teletext . Chrissy.

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 16 Sep 2004 13:07

hiya- thanks for the tips yesterday, before i got a chance to check up, my mum text me sayin they landed safely...! x