General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FAMILY

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jayne

Jayne Report 17 Sep 2004 18:49

Are you aware that if we died tomorrow the company that we are working for could easily replace us in a matter of days but....... The family we left behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives.And come to think of it we pour ourselves more in to work than in to our own family .An unwise investment indeed dont you think?So what is behind the story? Do you know what the word family means? FAMILY = (F)ATHER(A)ND(M)OTHER (I) ( L)OVE(Y)OU ... Recieved this from a friend today i thought i would share it with you xx

Sandra

Sandra Report 17 Sep 2004 18:53

Jayne all that you say is so true, i like the ditty lol sandra