General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dagnall St. Church, St Albans

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Victoria

Victoria Report 21 Sep 2004 00:36

I know this is a long shot but does anyone come from around that area, or attend the church? Am trying to find anyone who may have known my paternal grandfather, Thomas Brown. He lived around the Cottonmill area, he died approx. 9 years ago.

Dawn

Dawn Report 4 Jan 2005 15:05

I live in St Albans in Cottonmill? What are you looking for?

Fairy

Fairy Report 4 Jan 2005 15:28

I live in St Albans, but have never seen Dagnall church. What Road is it in? Jo.

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Jan 2005 15:33

It's a baptist church in Dagnall Street.

Sand

Sand Report 4 Jan 2005 19:25

Gosh, where did this one come from? It was up ages ago and I responded to it--am regularly in the church hall for coffee with my Dad. I offered to do research there for Victoria but heard nothing more. If she sees this, perhaps she'd like to get in touch again? Dawn--my Dad lives in Cottonmill!

Dawn

Dawn Report 5 Jan 2005 12:17

Hi Sally where abouts in cottonmill does your dad live? I have been here about 12 years, but i went to school near here many moons ago.