General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

the x factor...........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 21 Sep 2004 15:04

anyone been watching it.it's hilarious.do some of these people think they have talent and a good voice.i know i sound like a strangled cat so no chance of me going on it thenxxxxx(:

Bec

Bec Report 21 Sep 2004 15:09

I think it's brilliant. Sharon Osbourne is a goddess!!

Lisa

Lisa Report 21 Sep 2004 15:11

i thought it was so sweet when she had a little tear when that girl didn't get through.i know that she can be a tough cookie but she has a sensitive side aswellXXXX(:

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 21 Sep 2004 15:56

i think it's great not missed it yet

Debbie

Debbie Report 21 Sep 2004 15:58

I Love it, but I dont get how can some of the families with ones that cant sing, let them go in for it. I would hope my family would stop me and tell me the truth. Even though I cant sing a note.

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Sep 2004 17:59

I've been glued to it too. I can never understand it when the really bad ones stand there and argue with such experienced judges - they are so sure that they are good, and that the judges are wrong! I think it must be something wrong with their ears, they think they sound good! My best ever memory though is from Pop Idol - anyone remember that bloke singing Eye of the Tiger??? pmsl!! Mandy :)

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 21 Sep 2004 18:03

manda i agree with you ,i never really watch pop idol etc once they get past audition stage its just not funny anymore, karen

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 21 Sep 2004 21:37

i think it is great and sharon comes over as a lovely woman but some of them were ok till tunes came out lol

Daniel

Daniel Report 21 Sep 2004 21:38

Wonder what that guy who works in a chicken factory gonna be like?

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 21 Sep 2004 21:54

daniel i bet he sings "i feel like chicken tonight chicken tonite" lol