General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hommmmmmmmmmmmmm

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Zoe

Zoe Report 22 Sep 2004 13:59

I'm starting a meditation thread. For all those that believe, like me, what you give out comes back to you tenfold I'm sending vibes of love - please feel free to Hommmmm along

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 22 Sep 2004 14:01

Hommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm What a great idea LOL Hommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 22 Sep 2004 14:01

Hommmmmmmmm....... treat people as you want to be treated!! Hommmmmmmmm....... treat people as you want to be treated!! Hommmmmmmmm....... treat people as you want to be treated!! Hommmmmmmmm....... treat people as you want to be treated!! Hommmmmmmmm....... treat people as you want to be treated!! Hommmmmmmmm....... treat people as you want to be treated!! Hommmmmmmmm....... treat people as you want to be treated!! Hommmmmmmmm....... treat people as you want to be treated!! Hommmmmmmmm....... treat people as you want to be treated!!

Zoe

Zoe Report 22 Sep 2004 14:11

ooh - I should mention - crossed legs and sandals are optional

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 22 Sep 2004 14:13

Thanks for that Zoe my bloody knees were killing me LOL

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 22 Sep 2004 14:14

Oh i want pink sandals..... that ok? pink Hommmmmmmmmm........pink Hommmmmmmmmm........pink Hommmmmmmmmm........pink Hommmmmmmmmm........pink Hommmmmmmmmm........pink Hommmmmmmmmm........pink Hommmmmmmmmm........

Zoe

Zoe Report 22 Sep 2004 14:22

okay - someones not hommmming in the right key as I just crashed my computer reloading this page unless we've been infiltrated by a counter hommmmmer

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 22 Sep 2004 14:24

LOL sorry Zoe might have been me... it was the knees!! Hommm Hommm Hommmmm (cough) Hommmmm Ok I got it now,..... Hommmmmmmmmm :-)

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 22 Sep 2004 14:25

hhhhmmmmmmmmmm

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Sep 2004 14:28

flipflop flipflop the gentle sound of flipflops passive resistance is more powerful than all out confrontation

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 22 Sep 2004 14:35

ooooooommmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm mmm mm m "the words of systic peg say.... Love your friends and sod your enemies.. ooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Sep 2004 14:38

very good, but I think I need the previous SCREAM thread instead ... but I'll try this. Hommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm naaa doesn't work for me ARRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Thats better Paul

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 22 Sep 2004 14:59

Hommmmmmmmmm......

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Sep 2004 14:59

Elaine - I'm not soddin anyone's enemies Sheila where are you FlipFlopFlipFlopFlopFlopFlop sod lost me right flip Lin

Lisa

Lisa Report 22 Sep 2004 15:01

hommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Eis where the heart is!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxx(:

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 22 Sep 2004 15:07

lisa lol

Zoe

Zoe Report 22 Sep 2004 15:32

as long as you put all your heart into the hommmm you can do it standing on your head in purple satin carpet slippers if you want

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 22 Sep 2004 15:37

I is Hommmmmmmmmmmmming, but am having trouble getting my ankles round my neck.......OOWWWWWWWW!

Joy

Joy Report 22 Sep 2004 15:44

Hommmmmmmmmmmmmm Hommmmmmmmmmmmmm Hommmmmmmmmmmmmm Joy

Nanna Gaynor  (June nr Preston's Daughter)

Nanna Gaynor (June nr Preston's Daughter) Report 22 Sep 2004 16:06

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..... it make my lips tickle <giggle> G :-)))