General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ancestry Site

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Heather

Heather Report 23 Sep 2004 23:35

I put my family tree on Ancestry some time ago but now I can't access it. Is there instructions somewhere that I missed? I have phases where I don't look at it often and during my last phase they changed the site and now when I click on the familt tree tab it tells me to start entering my family tree Heather

Bob

Bob Report 23 Sep 2004 23:41

The only thing I can think of is has your subscription run out? If you give a name, place and date I will look it up to see if it is still there. Bob

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 24 Sep 2004 16:56

There have been alterations to the Ancestry site recently ,they e-mailed me and gave me new instructions Rose You may need to contact them

Heather

Heather Report 24 Sep 2004 21:54

Thank you for your replies. I e-mailed Ancestry and they have given me instructions, apparently the log in I had for my free trial was the one that was automatically logging me on and that was why I couldn't access my tree. I have had my subscription for nearly 2 years and I assumed the original log in would have been wiped off by now. I am very grateful for your help Heather