General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Puzzled!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jane

Jane Report 24 Sep 2004 08:26

Why are there quite a few threads on the first page that are months old? When I go to the last message left they don't seem to be new ones. Unless the dates are wrong. Or is my date wrong? Have I been dreaming about the future? Oh no help! Jane

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 24 Sep 2004 08:40

If you click 'last reply first' you can scroll backwards. Viv

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 24 Sep 2004 08:51

it could be that people have nudged them up to get them noticed and then deleted their nudge..... it would then not show the latest reply!! And if you can see in the future, can you let me know if my walk on the wall went well!! LOL Diana

Jane

Jane Report 24 Sep 2004 09:45

Just consulting the crystal ball. Oh the mist is clearing - of course it went well. Everyone is so proud of what you've done too!! Jane

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 24 Sep 2004 09:48

so as I have done it already and it went well..... yeay!! No need for the training now then!! LMAO!!

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 24 Sep 2004 09:55

Yeay.... does that mean I can sing the Robbie song "Me & my Monkey" all the time now? Also i have been out with some strange looking men before but do i really have to date a monkey? LMAO