General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Party Ideas.........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

CaronM86

CaronM86 Report 24 Sep 2004 18:15

And Stuff!!!! Does anyone have any ideas on great/unusual/funny/themed parties?

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 24 Sep 2004 18:29

Tarts & vicars --------------------------------------- nuns & devils bad taste party....everyone wears the worst taste clothes they can find Torn Stockings Clashing Colors Sagging Chests (bra filled with water balloons) Housecoats Curlers Unbuttoned Shirts Showing Hairy Chests Gold Chains -------------------------------------------- 60's/70's/80's party Ex

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 24 Sep 2004 19:03

How about a 'Tube Station' party? went to one many years ago!

CaronM86

CaronM86 Report 25 Sep 2004 19:31

thanks you two

Speedy

Speedy Report 25 Sep 2004 19:36

A few years ago, the land lady at my local had a birthday that was very close to Xmas, so we arranged for a PJ party all of the ladies turned up in PJ's complete with Teddy Bears, even those that lived close enough went home to change, must say when I got into the car to drive there (walked back) the local copper did give me a funny look (by the way I live across the road from the local funny farm) but it was a great night :))) Bev