General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Your Long lost Uncle, perhaps!..

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 24 Sep 2004 18:17

Anybody related to Bill Gates, he has just been voted America's richest again!.. worth £14.8 billion, it said today, what would you do with it all?..

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Sep 2004 19:19

Perhaps he could spend a fraction of it in sorting out Outlook Express - mine is always freezing and it says "inform Microsoft" - I've sent them dozens of messages, not even an acknowledgement. I'd rather they said "you're stuck with this system and we're laughing all the way to the bank"! nell

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Sep 2004 04:44

Helen There's always a choice. If you don't like Outlook Express, you can always find another Mail client - I used incredimail for a while (but didn't like it really so went back to OE). I'm sure here are several free mail clients available - have a look on www(.)tucows(.)com Eudora and Pegasus come to mind as clients, not sure if they're free or not. Saying that, I personally have never had a problem with OE - not once ! Maybe I'm just lucky... On a similar vein, I'm now running Mozilla FireFox browser rather than Internet Explorer :) Paul ps. haven't PROVEN the link to Bill yet but I'm working on it.... :)