General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Where Has our fellow member gone?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Daniel

Daniel Report 25 Sep 2004 21:57

Judith By The Seaside used to be here quite a bit. Is she still around do you know?

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Sep 2004 22:02

ask agnes roflmao

Daniel

Daniel Report 25 Sep 2004 22:09

She's currently rolling on the floor laughing her arse off.

Joy

Joy Report 25 Sep 2004 22:10

Nichola, there is a thread entitled "What do abbreviations mean?" - if you look for that it has all sorts of abbreviations!! btw (b the way) Jude is still around. Joy

Daniel

Daniel Report 25 Sep 2004 22:17

Don't say it Marion. You'll be.....banished, removed, never to be seen again!

Joy

Joy Report 25 Sep 2004 22:24

Jude is still around. Have just emailed her. Joy

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Sep 2004 22:27

l think Jude put a message on here a few weeks ago or replied to someone's and she uses the other sites, which l must do sometime,keep forgettin:o) Jude sarf wales

Daniel

Daniel Report 25 Sep 2004 22:28

Ah there she is. What happened? You used to be everyday.

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Sep 2004 22:28

oh my word, you did give me a fright - how u doin?? Jude sarf wales

Joy

Joy Report 25 Sep 2004 22:30

Jude is a moderator which is a very important job. Joy

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Sep 2004 22:33

What is a moderator?? it sounds very important!!:o) lol And hi Jude good to see you:o) Jude sarf wales

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 25 Sep 2004 22:39

Yes it is, Judith, and while you're not there, we're going balistic !!!lol choo choo

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 Sep 2004 22:41

Hi Jude - very useful,could be useful on here sometimes - but everything is hunky doory at present:o))))) Jude sarf wales

Lisa

Lisa Report 27 Sep 2004 11:53

dan i'm still here just about.really poorly todayxxxx):

Marcie

Marcie Report 27 Sep 2004 12:00

hi is anyone allowed to tell me the address of colins site? also i have been trying to find kelly site, but must be doing something wrong, would it be better to mail me direct would hate to get anyone in trouble davamarc (*) aol (dot )com marcie x