General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

off to cosy up on the sofa

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 28 Sep 2004 20:31

just putting the girls to bed then going to cosy up on the sofa as i'm full of a clod and feeling sorry for myself.to add to my misery paul has gone to play squash and told me hes going to get in the jacuzzi after--sounds wonderful,jacuzzi that is not the squash, karen

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 28 Sep 2004 20:34

Take care of yourself, assume you are full of a cold not a clod Lol!!!! Have a hot lemon drink (or a whisky if you like it) Hope you feel better soon. Ann Glos

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 28 Sep 2004 20:35

Have a cosy night Karen, where's that Scarlett, is she o.k.? hope the injections went alright earlier!.

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 28 Sep 2004 20:36

Karen, I'm with you. I'm full of cold too! Feel really rotton but have to pick up son from college at 9.30. When I get in I'm off to my bed. Take care Viv

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 28 Sep 2004 20:41

Ann i'm probably full of a clod too lol Christine, scarlett or physco as we like to call her is fine,came down this morning to find he collar on the floor and chewed to bits!!!! Isabelle is fine thanks although as predicted thers was mass hysteria which started before we left the house but stopped as soon as the nurse offered her a sweet--what a drama queen. Viv, i hope your feeling better soon,get yourself tucked up in bed as soon as you can

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 28 Sep 2004 20:53

i will try not to pass my clod on --keep well clear of me, karen