General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The boy done good

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Sep 2004 11:47

Been resisting posting this but.. OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS What a debut. Am so glad to have been there. Paul

Lisa

Lisa Report 29 Sep 2004 11:55

been where paul .where have you been.love and hugsxxxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Sep 2004 11:57

Old Trafford last night, Rooney's hattrick on his debut.

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Sep 2004 11:57

There's a first David... a humble City fan lol

Lisa

Lisa Report 29 Sep 2004 12:00

paul that's the only decent thing that man u have done for a while.bought rooney!!!!!!!!!!.not doing well in the premiership tables though are they paul.i think they need a miracle and rooney isn't itxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Sep 2004 12:03

No comment. Well actually I will comment. It's a marathon, not a sprint. They're 4th in the table at the moment I believe, which is poor for United, but still not appalling. Admittedly they're along way behind Arsenal at the moment, and it pains me to admit it, but I can see them walking it again.

Lisa

Lisa Report 29 Sep 2004 12:05

THE GUNNERS ARE GUNNING TO WIN THE TITLE AGAIN!!!!!!paul i have arsenals website if you wanna change sides rather than face the humiliationxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 29 Sep 2004 12:06

paul i think your a changed man.admitting that your teams going to be defeated by the best team ever!!!!!!xxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Sep 2004 12:11

I'm never above acknowledging a good side. Arselnal fully deserved to win the title last season, although I think they weer a tad fortunate with the unbeaten run, there were a couple of games they should have lost (like the game against us). They're looking very good... but United WILL improve. We've only lots one game so far, and who knows, that may be the only game we lose this season, we may go on to win it. Early days. Speaking of switching sides.. how long have you supported Arsenal then ? since they started winning ? lol

Lisa

Lisa Report 29 Sep 2004 12:16

no my family have always been supporter .my husbands from london and he lives and breaths arsenal.keep getting stick though because i have lived in portsmouth most of my life so people say i should support the local side.tryin to get tickets for the portsmouth^ arsenal match on december the 19th so will have to see which stands we will be in and what shirt will wear.my neighbour s support pompey so they will be going.hope we're not ousted by them.have to go anyway as my husband has told me freddie might be up for sale which will be a great loss to me.boo hoo!!!!!!!!xxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Sep 2004 12:20

Well I too get stick for not supporting a local side... problem is we've never really had one till Wimbledon came here (don't get me started on that !). I've suported United since I was a kid in the 70s (when they were, frankly, rubbish) mainly because my mate did. My brother supported Liverpool, (because they were successful at the time) and for a while derby County (ditto). As for Freddie... it won't be a loss for you, you've got better players. Saying that... I'd swap you for Bellion, he's rubbish, despite last nights goal.

Bec

Bec Report 29 Sep 2004 12:20

Totally agree Paul! Lucky you for actually witnessing it in the flesh! David - Am off to see City vs Southampton this weekend. You going?

Lisa

Lisa Report 29 Sep 2004 12:22

yeah but paul .what will i do if freddie leaves.my heart will be broken.got to get these tickets to see him one last time.boo hoo!!!!!!xxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Sep 2004 12:31

yes it was certainly a special game (even though the Turks weren't exactly good), something to remember. The disappointing thing is that we got stuck in traffic on the way and missed the first 10 minutes... including Giggsy's goal... and also didn't buy a programme.. there were none left at half time.

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 29 Sep 2004 12:45

come on the GUNNERS!! hee hee!!-x-x-x-

Lisa

Lisa Report 29 Sep 2004 12:51

yeah come on you gunners!!!!!!!!xxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Sep 2004 14:00

oiiiiiii, you gooners can start your own thread, this is a "isn't Wayne Rooney brilliant" thread lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Sep 2004 22:34

Carole... "no one likes me, I don't care" to paraphrase :) PS... definite penalty, sour grapes ;)