General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tragic.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 30 Sep 2004 12:27

What tragic news today, about those little twins, who died in the chest of draws.. how terribly sad.

Lisa

Lisa Report 30 Sep 2004 12:30

christine what happened?think i want to cry now.x):

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 30 Sep 2004 12:32

i know i read it in the metro this morning on the train, i thought i was going to be sick, its so sad!-x-x-x-

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 30 Sep 2004 12:34

Saw it on front of paper in shop, apparently they were put to bed and they decided to play, and climbed in a chest of draws, it fell over which must have shut the draws, so they couldn't climb out, they were 2 yrs old. Thonk it's on Daily Mirror.

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 30 Sep 2004 12:34

Lisa, i read that twins aged two were crushed by a chest of drawyers, they both died,l its so sad...peopole think that they may have been climbing on them,

Lisa

Lisa Report 30 Sep 2004 12:35

oh god that is so tragic.lifes not fair sometimes and when things like that happen you realise that it's not.x):

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 30 Sep 2004 12:42

i cant bare to think what its like for the parents, they have other young children aswell under 10...x

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 30 Sep 2004 15:09

Good lord what happened to these poor babies? It makes me cry to think of the little innocents losing their lives.... and their parents must be going through hell!! God Bless them!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Sep 2004 15:12

Hadn't seen this story, but what a terrible tragedy, for the children, parents, and of course their entire families. I also feel for the parents in the high court today, trying to force the hospital to keep treating their daughter who was born extremely prematurely, and is by all accounts suffering terribly. I can understand their pain, but from the Tv coverage, it does seem that the kindest thing would be to let this poor mite go the next time she needs resuscitating. What a horrible situation to be in.

Sandra

Sandra Report 30 Sep 2004 15:12

Oh my god, how awful, the parents must be devastated, my thoughts are with them at this tragic loss sandra

Fairy

Fairy Report 30 Sep 2004 15:43

I've no idea how on earth parents ever handle situations like this. I should'nt imagine they will ever get over it. My heart goes out to them. Jo.

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Sep 2004 15:44

no, I don't think they'll ever get over it. Hopefully they'll learn to live with it though.