General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Louise,are you back from Disney yet?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 30 Sep 2004 14:13

did you have a good time? have you stopped singing small world? Karen

Lisa

Lisa Report 30 Sep 2004 14:19

karen was it disneyland paris.it's lovely over there .felt like a kid over there when we went .it was christmas 1998 and we were there on new years eve.it was magical and they had a firework display at 12.00.felt like cinderella.on the stroke of 12 midnight i lost my slipper.lost my coach and horses and my beautiful dress.but got my prize.prince fredrick of sweden whisked me away and made me his wife!!!!!xxxx(:

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 30 Sep 2004 14:22

Lisa, you really are poorly aren't you getting halucinations(spelling?)as well. yes it was paris,i think she was going last saturday, karen

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Sep 2004 14:22

Thanks Karen, got that bl**dy annoying song in my head now

Lisa

Lisa Report 30 Sep 2004 14:24

"SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME"x!!!!!!

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 30 Sep 2004 14:25

your welcome paul. lisa, i'm going to DLP on saturday will look out for your prince

Lisa

Lisa Report 30 Sep 2004 14:27

karen if you see prince fredrick tell him the shoe is mine!!!!!!xxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Sep 2004 14:30

went to DLP just after it opened, must admit it was a tad disappointing, but then we had been to Florida 6 months before, and it was bl**dy cold in Paris when we went ! "It's a small world after all...." lol

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 30 Sep 2004 14:31

Lisa i will

Lisa

Lisa Report 30 Sep 2004 14:33

paul alot of people have said that.i don't think that paris can compare to florida.not as big more to doxxxx(:

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 30 Sep 2004 14:34

Paul being freezing is part of the fun. i've been every year since 2000 and went for new year last/this year--cold and snowing but bl***y fantastic. "its a small world"

Lisa

Lisa Report 30 Sep 2004 16:28

louise did you see my prince charmin at all.prince fredrick of sweden.the one with the lovely eyes tight knicj=kers and good ball controlxxxxx(:

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 30 Sep 2004 20:29

glad you had a good time,i hope small worlds going again when we go,it just wouldn't be the same if we didn't go on it. hope everyones well now though, karen

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 30 Sep 2004 21:11

Sorry to dissapoint you, but small world was also closed in Florida, I think it may be the end for it!! Disney are changing alot of the attractions at the moment and updating them, can't remember which one they are changing in magic kingdom, but it is to become a Lilo & Stitch ride!! Liz