General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

still here,forgot to ask...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 1 Oct 2004 14:44

has anyone ever tried Bach Rescue Remedy for flying? Ihate flying so read about this stuff,it supposed to calm you, wondered if its any good, karen

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 1 Oct 2004 14:49

Have a good time Karen,am just catching up here!.

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Oct 2004 14:52

i would just have a few g&t's that would do the trick and would be more enjoyable taking it.karen can i come? have to find my prince fred and don't want to miss himxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(:

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 1 Oct 2004 14:54

karen you should try the jack daniels remedy! you'll sleep all the way!

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 1 Oct 2004 14:54

Lisa of course you can come ,see you at the airport at 6.30am. i'd love to try the g&t's but it takes a lot to make me even the slightest bit merry, karen

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Oct 2004 14:56

BETTER MAKE SURE I TAKE MY MARKS AND SPARKS LACY NUMBER AND ME FMB BOOTS THEN!!!!!!XXXXX(:

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 1 Oct 2004 14:57

oo er!!!

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 1 Oct 2004 15:22

Karen, Have you got any lavender essential oil? Put a drop on a tissue and if you feel nervous breath in the lavender. It really does relax you. Ann glos

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 1 Oct 2004 15:23

thanks ann

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Oct 2004 15:25

actually got my head and neck massage tomorrow after i had to cancel due to ill health.and it does relax you.xxxxx(:

Lynne

Lynne Report 1 Oct 2004 16:34

Hi Karen and all My husband got me the Bach Rescue Remedy for flying and I think it was ok. Still terrified but not panicking. I get really scared at take off and landing. The best thing he ever did was say something really stupid to me as we were taking off (probably something sexist) in order that I would start arguing with him (I can't let stuff like that go!). The result was that by the time I realised his plan was to distract me and get my mind onto another topic we were well on our way into the flight and I laughed the rest of the way! Reading something really absorbing helps me. Try Dan Brown's The Da Vince Code. Lynne

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Oct 2004 16:38

Hi Karen, I've been using Bach Rescue Remedy for a few years now. I'm quite an anxious person so I use it for more than flying (although I'm petrified of that!). It's safe enough for children too - my son was terrified of the dentist, so I used to put a couple of drops on his tongue and he was fine. Who cares if it actually works or not? Just *thinking* it works is enough!! Mandy :)