General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

25% of total now achieved....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 5 Oct 2004 08:59

What can I say? Checked the site today and we are 25% there..... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU from Me, gaynor and Cancer Research!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Oct 2004 09:31

Noticed that yesterday - well done :o)

Lisa

Lisa Report 5 Oct 2004 09:33

well done pink.where do i send my donation to.keep it up girl.we're proud of youxxxxxxx(:

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 5 Oct 2004 09:44

Have emailed you my address for the cheque babe... could you make it payable to CANCER RESEARCH UK thanks guys!! :O)

LindaMcD

LindaMcD Report 5 Oct 2004 10:09

This is fantastic news Diana! Keep it coming everyone! Linda x

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 5 Oct 2004 10:12

What's more amazing is that if we had stuck to the original £3000 needed we would be nearly 1/2 way there and after only 12 days..... Gaynor... your friends and family are really doing you proud!! And my lot are doing ok too.... ;o)

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 5 Oct 2004 11:24

bumpety bump as i want everyone to know how grateful i am for their support!!

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 5 Oct 2004 14:53

Gaynor where are you? Why hasn't the mad woman commented yet?

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Oct 2004 14:58

Don't think Gaynor is around at the moment - I texted her yesterday as we were worrying (she hadn't bee around for a few days) and she was still feeling very run down.. chemo starts again today too.

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 5 Oct 2004 15:03

Doh.... forgot.... could you let her know the that we have got to £1250 please as it may cheer her up!!