General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

See the Tips Board for a Genes site listing

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wayne the boy from OZ

Wayne the boy from OZ Report 5 Oct 2004 10:15

See the Tips Board for a Genes site listing

Battenburg

Battenburg Report 5 Oct 2004 10:29

Hi Wayne Glad you liked the sight.Did you find any matches Margaret

squeekydeeky

squeekydeeky Report 5 Oct 2004 12:48

have just visited this site & uploaded my ged. found links there from someone I have already been in touch with, so hope the word will spread & maybe I'll come across someone new. Thanks Wayne.

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 5 Oct 2004 14:17

I have just been to the site and great! A match! But...... on reading the details I found it had been put on by me ages ago and I had forgotten! There are more details on there than I posted though which is a bit strange. I did find one listing where the names of the mother and spouse were put as 'Living'. The date of birth for the person was 1781! Now they would be handy relatives to have. Just think of all the info they would be able to pass on! Jacky