General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Afternoon!..

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 5 Oct 2004 13:27

Afternoon folks, have just got in from work, couldn't get on here this morning (6.30-7.30), think I must have had a big gremlin in the works here!..

Chris Ho :) Report 5 Oct 2004 13:31

Why couldn't I get on here this morning?, there was steam coming out me ears!.. a belated good morning, Linda!.. come and do my housework now please!..

Lisa

Lisa Report 5 Oct 2004 13:43

hi christine hope all is well been on most of the day.catching up.xxxxxxx(:

Sandra

Sandra Report 5 Oct 2004 14:13

Hi Christine Good Afternoon, i was late on today as well, as i had company last night, i dropped him at the station just before one pm, i came back and put grandaughter katie to bed, who is in pain as she has a blister above her 1st tooth where its rubbed her gum, and she is cutting the next one, bless her, so she isn't a very happy bunny today. lol sandra

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 5 Oct 2004 14:40

wondered where you were this morning..... hope it's not been too disasterous a day!! :O)

Chris Ho :) Report 5 Oct 2004 15:25

How lovely to know I was missed!.. Just couldn't get through, tried Friends, Dating, and Extras,etc, no problem just here!. (perhaps they were trying to keep me away, ha ha!).

Chris Ho :) Report 5 Oct 2004 15:29

David, Thought I'd be letting myself in for some stick there!..