General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

waiting for my bloodtest results...........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 5 Oct 2004 13:45

not come back yet.went to the docs this morning and have to ring in a few days timexxxx

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 5 Oct 2004 13:51

i'm sure everything will be fine chick. perhaps too many curly wurlies gave you the curly wurlies!! ha ha ha!! xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 5 Oct 2004 13:54

paul i should have diabetes with all the chocolate i eat.have you got a taste for certain things?xxxxxxxxx(:please don't say fmb's!!!xxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 5 Oct 2004 13:56

no that would be you mand.your blood probebly has more alcohol in it than the red stuff!xxxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 5 Oct 2004 14:02

i think it's on karen on the coasts thread about not fitting into some knee high boots.think it's still on herexxxxx(:

Sandra

Sandra Report 5 Oct 2004 14:04

Hi Lisa i'm sure its fine, the one thing i have learnt is, if its serious your gp is informed immediately anything shows up, i have had 3 in as many weeks and the first 2 were quick the 3rd a few days as the results were reversing. take care sandra

Lisa

Lisa Report 5 Oct 2004 14:05

i think i will be alright.as they say no news is good newsxxxxx(:

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 5 Oct 2004 14:06

manda its, could have died of embarrasment from karen from kent. come on lisa how can you forget the firey redhead with long boots?? xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 5 Oct 2004 14:08

paul i think you forget the fiery redhead without her boots.they didn't fit!xxxxxxxxxxx(:LOL

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 5 Oct 2004 14:10

ah yes this is true. and she's after my little brother!! ha ha xx