General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

it appears to have changed again

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 5 Oct 2004 20:31

i just came on here since saturday and the front page has changed again, i cant keep up with this and all the changes, every weeks different.

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Oct 2004 20:35

It could well be me being thick, but I can't see anything different! What have you got that I haven't lol ?? Mandy :)

John

John Report 5 Oct 2004 20:36

A change is as good as a rest.

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Oct 2004 20:37

Yeh - what u got that we aint???? lol - mines the same, l think!! Jude sarf wales

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 5 Oct 2004 20:49

confusion is wot i think i got, i logged on to site and screen was white apart from list down left of where i wanted to choose, i chose message board then a big print list came up with choices again, still screen was white, then i eventually arrived here. i think gremlins must be at work on my pooter

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Oct 2004 21:33

I know what you mean now Julie - it does that to me from time to time, it looks like a very 'simple' form of the homepage, big print etc. Haven't a clue why it happens, but you're not imagining things lol

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 5 Oct 2004 21:43

thank god for that , i even switched from tea to wine thinking maybe i was in need of help. it just takes me longer to type then. lol