General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

THERES ONLY ONE BEAUTIFUL BABY IN THE WORLD...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 7 Oct 2004 14:03

EVERY MOTHER HAS IT!!! I read this in a magazine once and think its so true!! I'm sure you'll all agree.... Oh dont want to be accused of being feminist... every father has it too!! LOL Shaz x

Sandra

Sandra Report 7 Oct 2004 14:18

I agree with you, i have 5 beautiful kids 1 beautiful son in law, 2 beautiful future daughter in laws, 1 beautiful grandaughter 3 beautiful step grandchildren and 1 beautiful grandchild growing in the womb. and of course ?? i'm beautiful to!!!!!!! just like everyone ELSE!!!! lol sandra

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 7 Oct 2004 14:20

LOL Very well said Sandra!! Shaz x

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Oct 2004 14:24

my daughter is beautiful too.she has dark hair not as dark as mine but lovely piercing blue eyes and she's tall aswell with long legs even though she's only twelve.she's5'5.she definetly takes after my side for the looks though.not sayin that my other half is uglyxxxxxx(:

SueinKent

SueinKent Report 7 Oct 2004 14:41

We are all beautiful people !!

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Oct 2004 14:42

yes it doesn't have to be looks but the way you are and whats insidelolxxxxxxx(:

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 7 Oct 2004 14:55

Yes David I agree that there are lots of beautiful babies/people in the world but from a mothers point of view we all look at our own and dont think there is another one to beat it.... but I did think it was a good saying especially when I actually had a neighbour tell me once that her baby was much prettier than mine! Granted her daughter had blonde curls and a cute face whilst my daughter (5th of 6 children) had an ear that appeared to stick out, a rather large head and lank mousey curls but to me she was the most Beautiful baby at that time and I was pretty annoyed that my neighbour said what she did. My daughters ear no longer sticks out and her head no longer looks big and her hair is very managable now she is almost 8 where as my neighbours child now reminds me of another saying..... Beautiful in the Cradle... Ugly at the table.. LOL

LindaMcD

LindaMcD Report 7 Oct 2004 15:44

My Dad always used to say every mother's ugly duckling is a Swan! Linda x

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 11 Oct 2004 15:45

i say my kids are beautiful my partner say's im beautiful i think beauty is only in the eye of the beholder so that mean's everyone is beautiful

☼♥Missy

☼♥Missy Report 11 Oct 2004 16:21

Shaz, I can't believe your neighbour!!!! You're right, we can appreciate other people's children but our own are always going to be more special. You've just reminded me of a girl I knew years ago who said her mum was the best in the world. And I laughed and said, no actually my mum is. She went ballistic saying that no-one's mother could be as good as hers. I tried explaining that we all think that about our own mothers but she was ready to explode. Weird! Lx