General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

just got to tell everyone

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 7 Oct 2004 18:40

guess what ive just found a whole new branch of my family tree yippppppppppppppy so how's everyone else doing? sorry make that 2 whole new branches of tree just thought i add ive found a new rellie my gg aunt ahulla

Maggie

Maggie Report 7 Oct 2004 18:43

Great news Joanne - its a real buzz when you find more. I'm doing well even though I've just started - have found living relatives - 3 Uncles, 16 first cousins and their numerous children and a wonderful second cousin who was my first find and who has made it all possible. I'm slowly trying to trace further back now and hope to do as well as you. Maggie

Suzy

Suzy Report 7 Oct 2004 18:44

Hello Joanne I am really pleased for you. I have been on this site for nearly two years now and never made a connection with anyone else...but I live in hope and think it's great when someone else does it. Must be a fantastic feeling!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Oct 2004 18:45

Wow Joanne, it's great isn't it? I can feel your excitement through the screen lol, Mandy :)

Speedy

Speedy Report 7 Oct 2004 18:51

Thats brill news Joanne, its such a thrill when you find some one, myself I have now got 7 generations in my tree, considering my dad is dead and my mom no longer speake to any of us, I feel that is quite an achivement...so how everyone else doing, and Joanne keep us posted.. :) Bev

Sandra

Sandra Report 7 Oct 2004 19:49

Joanne I'm really chuffed for you happy hunting sandra

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 7 Oct 2004 22:02

Well done Joanne, that must give you a great feeling. I'm still trudging along with mine, and after reading your message I'm also in a sulk! Never mind, it's not that bad - but sometimes it's slow-going, isn't it! But well done, you! Glenys x

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 7 Oct 2004 22:17

Joanne, Know exactly how you feel. Wonderful isn't when all the hard work pays off? Jean x.

June

June Report 8 Oct 2004 07:32

Brill Joanne, no wonder you are pleased, June xx

Margaret

Margaret Report 8 Oct 2004 08:07

Joanne Its a great feeling isnt it Margaret