General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Has Anybody ?????????

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 8 Oct 2004 12:58

Left GR and returned cos they miss us all too much?????? How much do you love GR??????????

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Oct 2004 13:48

I haven't left, I just took a rest for a while a few weeks ago, when personal circumstances kept me away. I do love you all though. Some more than others lol

cris

cris Report 8 Oct 2004 14:45

hi elaine did you leave then? jackie

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 8 Oct 2004 14:51

couldnt even think of leaving you all, you mean too much too much too me!!! xxxxxxx

Marie

Marie Report 8 Oct 2004 14:56

never left and don,t plan to have met or should I say chatted to so many lovely people on this site. would never give it up as the kind and helpfull people are all on here !!!!!!!!

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 8 Oct 2004 15:20

and we have various meets coming up, so how could anyone even possibly think of leaving!!!! xxxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 8 Oct 2004 16:23

isnt it a bit wierd though if people leave and then just come back...yeh its fine to just take break, but what do people do??get rid of their account then go back and make a new one?????

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Oct 2004 16:38

When the going's got tough on here, I've stayed off the boards for a few days, maybe limiting myself to Tips board. Then when I'm feeling a bit happier and the atmosphere's nice again, I come back! Could never stay away long. Mandy :)

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 8 Oct 2004 16:46

no ive never left....never felt the need to....I love it here... E x

cris

cris Report 8 Oct 2004 16:56

hi elaine, Why would anybody leave here anyway, we are all members jackie

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Oct 2004 16:59

normally they leave in a fit of pique and then come back hoping for a warm welcome...

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 8 Oct 2004 18:35

Have enjoyed every day here since joining!, talking to people from all different places, and Countries, and from all walks of life!. And when you get tragic news, like this afternoon, the compassion and care of you all really shows through. All friends together. Thankyou.

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Oct 2004 18:51

Paul lol - how true!