General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Oh Dear

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 8 Oct 2004 17:47

Have been taking advantage of boss not being in today and have been surfing around on here catching up on all the boards. Just realised I have 45 mins of work left and nothing to show for my day! I was meant to be on the phone chasing payments and I can't say no-one was there! Naomi :0(

Speedy

Speedy Report 8 Oct 2004 17:48

Tell the boss the pooter would work!!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Oct 2004 17:54

Naomi, maybe their phones were engaged? Or they'd been cut off for not making other payments? Will try and think of some more suggestions lol. Mandy :)

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 8 Oct 2004 17:58

Mandy, they are all business I was meant to be phoning! I'm still on the bloody pc too! AARGH

SueinKent

SueinKent Report 8 Oct 2004 18:58

Tell your boss the cheques are in the post.

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Oct 2004 19:01

Tell him you had a dodgy sandwich at lunchtime and spent 45 minutes in the toilet. Mandy :)