General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

nervous breakdown am i okay now?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 9 Oct 2004 08:12

hi everyone i think im okay now best ive felt in weeks feel better by not taking the tablets. thankyou for your emails noticed a lot of names are missing are they all on holiday? hope everyone else is okay tina xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Oct 2004 08:15

Hiya Tina, lovely to see you back. Take care now, don't go overdoing things. Hugs, Mandy :)

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 9 Oct 2004 08:21

Morning Pinkie, (Tina!), glad your'e feeling a lot better, take care!.

Sandra

Sandra Report 9 Oct 2004 08:22

Hi Tina nice to see you back, and in better health lol sandra

Lindy

Lindy Report 9 Oct 2004 08:26

Hi Tina, Glad to see you back and in good health. Lindy;-))

Fairy

Fairy Report 9 Oct 2004 08:37

Hiya Pinkie, I wondered where you were. I did'nt know you had'nt been well. Hope you are better now, Jo.

Mags

Mags Report 9 Oct 2004 08:41

Hi Diana, It's early days so don't push yourself too hard - we all want you to STAY better! Glad to hear you are feeing good though. Take care Magsxx

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 9 Oct 2004 09:44

Hiya Tina I'm so sorry. I didn't know you hadn't been well. Good to hear you're on the mend though. Take Care Jeanette x

Michelle

Michelle Report 9 Oct 2004 09:56

Welcome back Tina. Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Take care. M.

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 9 Oct 2004 10:41

Tina, lovely to see you back. Glad to hear your feeling better. Take care Christine

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 9 Oct 2004 12:26

tina im glad you are feeling better hun i have also had a breakdown,2 infact!! i know exactly wat you have been going through darling please take care and if you need anyone to talk to, im sure there are plenty of genes members that would be only too pleased to listen me included!! love susie

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 9 Oct 2004 17:30

Hi Tina, wondered where you had got to, didn't know that you had been ill. Hope that you are feeling better now. Take care Maggy

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 9 Oct 2004 18:46

Tina, Sorry did not realise you had not been well. Glad you are feeling better but take it easy love. One day at a time. Jean x.

Fee

Fee Report 9 Oct 2004 19:20

Hi Tina, I am sorry that I didnt know you were going through all that,I am a part-timer on here lately and seem to lose touch with everyone.I am glad to hear that you are feeling better,Lots of love,Fee B x

JillyWilly

JillyWilly Report 9 Oct 2004 20:26

Hi Tina Keep your chin up you can do it, your a fighter. You proved that when you didn't give up looking for your dad. You got there in the end and you will beat this to. Take care love Jill from Cardiff

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 9 Oct 2004 21:29

hiya tina glad you are back we have been worried about you take care love xx

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 9 Oct 2004 21:36

how long since you came on yer tina? youve got some catching up to do now and everyone on here will help you, updating you on gossip!! take care of yourself

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 10 Oct 2004 08:39

thankyou all so much it means a lot to know i have some wonderfull friends on here. tina xxxx

June

June Report 10 Oct 2004 09:04

Tina (Pinkie) I didn't know you had been ill either, until I read your other message, which I have added to. Dont push yourself too much, do the things that make you happy, avoid those things that upset you, take care. Love June xx