General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

the farm on c5

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 9 Oct 2004 21:33

hiya i have not watched it but saw a clip on richard and judith last nite i am like WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 9 Oct 2004 22:46

linda too right iam not a prude but eh there are limits

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 9 Oct 2004 22:55

hiya rosemary that woman who had an affair with goldenballs(beckham) had to barkleys bank a pig to get some seamen and debbie magee washed an horses w---y

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Oct 2004 22:59

And did you see Jade from Big Brother's on/off other half artifically inseminating a pig with what Goldenball's alleged ex mistress got from the boar. That was delightful viewing last night!

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Oct 2004 23:03

Eugh yuk! I only saw it once and that was the episode where Paul Daniels went home. Oh and Stan Collymore (I think?) had to make sure that the male pig's whatnot was going into the female properly so that she would get pregnant. Not one of my all time favourite programmes I have to admit lol. Mandy :)

Anne

Anne Report 9 Oct 2004 23:12

I personally could'nt do what Rebecca did and I did'nt see it as bestial until the papers made it dirty, I saw it as farm work the same with Debbi washing the horses foreskin and artifically inseminating the pigs, I could'nt live on a farm, varied and interesting work, but not for me, thoroughly enjoying watching it though. Lynda

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 9 Oct 2004 23:14

well with beckhams bit on the side it took her quite a bit so it was a case of 99 change hands lol and jade goodys man putting his arm op that cows rear end he must have had good practise lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Oct 2004 23:15

The artificial insemination part just looked so uncomfortable and when one of them (can't remember who) asked the farmer whether the sow would enjoy it, I almost cried laughing!

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Oct 2004 23:16

Sandra when he was putting the stuff in, the farmer said 'I bet you've never inseminated a pig before' and my son's sat here shouting 'I wouldn't be so sure' at the screen. Nasty boy!

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 10 Oct 2004 15:09

nice one alyson mind you jade can fit her fist in her gob

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 10 Oct 2004 22:35

thanks everybody for your replies x