General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

oops im such a naughty girl :-(

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 11 Oct 2004 04:43

well i read my emails this morning to find one from the mum in law from hell going on about rubbish as usual and well at the bottom it says to my hubby how is he and the boys ,so i replyed to this email saying they were fine and so am i so if in future she could ask after me i would really like that or to bother sending emails in future. plus i also pointed out if she didnt wish to speak to me on the phone then to ring between the hours of 630pm and 830pm our time ans hubby would pick up the phone

Theresa

Theresa Report 11 Oct 2004 06:41

Morning kylie, good on you girl manners cost nothing . i would feel/and do the same as you . but you might get sent to the naughty corner lol have a nice day

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Oct 2004 12:32

Oh Kylie.... what have you done to upset this woman or is she just unreasonable? It would hurt me so much and I am not sure how i would behave towards her!! For your husbands and childrens sakes can't it be fixed?

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 11 Oct 2004 13:07

kylie good for you hun i wouldnt dream of treating my daughter in laws like that. i love them like they are my own daughters susie ps has she replied to your email lol

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 11 Oct 2004 13:19

no reply as of yet but i bet she wishes she aint sent the cheque now ,silly old c*w she shoudlnt treat me so bad and i would send nasty replies

Fairy

Fairy Report 11 Oct 2004 13:46

You are not naughty at all. I think she is very unkind and at her age should know better! Jo MIL.

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Oct 2004 14:38

what started the fued babe? or am I being too nosey?

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Oct 2004 15:20

good girl kylie.don't let her treat you like an outsider.you are married to her son and she should show you respectxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 11 Oct 2004 17:10

any replies yet???xxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Oct 2004 17:20

Kylie, maybe you and I should get together and compare notes! Susie, wish you were my mil (honest!). Mandy :)

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 12 Oct 2004 02:40

what started the fued pink was she always thought i wasnt good enough for her son and when i got pregnant with our son she thought it was my fault i trapped him all that rubbish wouldnt of minded but he came into the relationship witha child and i think he knew what he was doing ,she did tell me when we married that he woudl never leave england and i told he would and he did ,

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 12 Oct 2004 09:17

Typical mother syndrome.... her son can do no wrong.... I dated a man once who his mother thought at 19 he was still a virgin... she even told me that.... the fact he lost his virginity at 11 to the baby sitter is nothing to do with it.... You are doing the right thing babe.... stand up to her and get hubby to back you!! :O)