General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Morning!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 11 Oct 2004 07:04

Morning folks, Why does the weekend go so quick?, monday morning comes round so soon!.

Sandra

Sandra Report 11 Oct 2004 07:19

Morning Christine, Katie has just arrived, and i have put her to bed, she cut her 2nd tooth over the weekend, so mum and dad had to deal with the crying,unlike the 1st one i had her. Fairly busy day, i have to go to the bank to pay some bills, and clinic to get katie weighed, and one load of washing to do,its dry here but a bit breezy, so it should dry on the line lol sandra

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 11 Oct 2004 09:30

Brrrr!! Its freeeeezing here! Had a rude awakening - Jamie lost a tooth yesterday and we remembered at 6.30 that we hadn't 'done' it - Jamie was getting up so I had to sprint downstairs having herded him into the loo first!!! Thank gawd I had a pound coin!!! Going to be waxed in a minute - listen out for the screams!!! Maz. XX

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Oct 2004 10:41

Morning everyone.... it's crisp here too.... but the sun is shining through the windows at work so it's not all bad!!