General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

what a shock i cant believe it

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 11 Oct 2004 10:22

went to the mail box this after noon and inside was a xmas card from mother and father in law addressed to hubby dont think she relises we have been married 9yrs but anyway inside was a cheque for 210 pounds , in the words of victor meldrew "i dont believe it " she aint that bad after all

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Oct 2004 10:29

I must admit that if it was addressed just to hubby i'd be really cross.... doesn't your hubby say anything about this behaviour? She is outrageous!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Oct 2004 10:31

ahh Mother in law's aren't they wonderful.

Annabel

Annabel Report 11 Oct 2004 10:42

worth $513 aussie at today rate of exchange ANN

Jan

Jan Report 11 Oct 2004 11:26

Actually some of them are wonderful - mine died 2 years ago and I miss her as much as my own mum. Jan

Annabel

Annabel Report 11 Oct 2004 11:37

same here Jan she was the best, I now wish I had talked more to her about the past, would not have this high brick wall. ANN