General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Danielle Beccan -Life cut short!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Oct 2004 15:10

I may be duplicating a thread but i couldn't find one.... god rest this poor little girls soul and help her family get through this mindless act!! It's horrid to think that kids are so not safe anymore and even worse to think the person with her blood on their hands will NEVER be caught!!!!

John

John Report 11 Oct 2004 15:51

Diana, you're right. What's gong on in the world?

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Oct 2004 15:54

It's become full of hatred and no respect for each other!! gang warfare and drugs seem to be the cause of this one as so many people are frightened to speak out in that area, but i hope someones concionce gets the better of them as 1 day it could be one of their family to be hit in a drive by!!

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Oct 2004 16:01

even with the banning of guns this is still happening.tearing families apart.the suffering and hurt they have had to endure due to mistaken identity.R.I.P dannielle.x):

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Oct 2004 16:03

Was it really mistaken identity? i thought it was just a random drive by shooting!! Not that it makes it any better or worse.

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Oct 2004 16:04

di said on the news it could have been.xxx):

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Oct 2004 16:18

It's so sad that someone can think it's ok to take someones life.... where have their morals gone? Did they have any in the first place? Are their parents to blame? Would they want their children to grow up and be the same? It breaks my heart!! SORRY for ranting!!

Sandra

Sandra Report 11 Oct 2004 19:16

This is a sad tragedy,and my thoughts go out to the family, these crimes are becoming common practice now and no one is safe. But what on earth was a 14year old girl doing out past midnight with friends or not, If she had been home and in bed this wouldn't have been able to happen to her.i know it happens at anytime of the day, but my kids weren't out at this time until they had left school. My prayers are with the family and i hope they catch the person/s responsible sandra

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 11 Oct 2004 19:21

I often wonder what time these teens go to bed, we have a green not too far away, and theyr'e out at 2and 3 in the mornings sometimes. A very sad story this one.