General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Paul O'Grady VS Richard and Judy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Daniel

Daniel Report 11 Oct 2004 17:08

I shall be giving Paul a chance to impress me with his new show this week, but is he any match for the King and Queen of Chat Shows, Richard and Judy?

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 11 Oct 2004 17:20

Love paul O grady....love lily savage...what a great personality E x

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Oct 2004 17:24

Paul O'Grady would get my vote over anyone, let alone Richard and Judy. There's simply no competition, I think he's absolutely brilliant. Mandy :)

John

John Report 11 Oct 2004 17:39

Neither thanks!

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 11 Oct 2004 17:57

the bleedin tune was The Bill

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Oct 2004 18:17

Well done Elaine, that was really bugging me! Funny how 'one man's meat is another man's poison' because I've just been and watched the last 20 minutes of the show (didn't realise it was on) and screamed with laughter!!

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Oct 2004 19:13

hi dan how are you my love.paul o'grady love him or is it her!!!!!!!xxxx(:

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 11 Oct 2004 19:17

What show is that Daniel?..

Chris Ho :) Report 12 Oct 2004 19:09

Thankyou Daniel, have just found thread!.

Daniel

Daniel Report 12 Oct 2004 19:10

eh? You were here yesterday

Chris Ho :) Report 12 Oct 2004 19:14

Certainly was Daniel!, have just read on homepage that he has been voted no1, in top tea-time t.v. (think that's right, N.T.L. you know!..)

Daniel

Daniel Report 12 Oct 2004 19:16

Sorry, NTL is not a proper company in this house :-) Odd though, he's only had 2 shows!

valinkent

valinkent Report 12 Oct 2004 19:19

Paul O,Grady gets my vote ,very funny ,have watched it since Monday .Sorry Richard and Judy . Val

Daniel

Daniel Report 12 Oct 2004 19:22

He's good at advertising the town. I think he must get paid everytime he says it or something. :-)