General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

13 Things About You

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

T J

T J Report 11 Oct 2004 20:16

My friend sent me this when I was feeling low and now I have it pinned up on my notice board in the office. See Below.

T J

T J Report 11 Oct 2004 20:24

1. Someone in this world loves you in someway. 2. A smile from you, can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you. 3. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep. 4. You mean the world to someone. 5. Without you someone may not be living. 6. You are special and unique in someway. 7. Someone that you don't know even exists loves you. 8. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it. 9. When you think the world has turned it's back on you, take a look, you most likely turned your back on the world. 10. When you think you have no chance of getting what you you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, you will probably get it sooner or later. 11. Always remember compliments you recieved, forget about the rude remarks. 12. Always tell someone how you feel about them it will make them feel better when they know. 13. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great. If you choose, send this notice to as many people you care about, you will brighten up someone's day, and may change their perspective on life - for the BETTER. Author unknown.

Fairy

Fairy Report 11 Oct 2004 20:32

Thank you Tracey, just printing it off, Jo.

Eagles 4

Eagles 4 Report 11 Oct 2004 21:29

LOL Linda, I was just wondering that too!!!!