General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

last year

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sean

Sean Report 12 Oct 2004 14:21

last year i bought myself a bike for a couple of reasons 1) to get fit and 2) to get to work , i weighed my self recently and was shocked to find i had lost TWO AND A HALF STONE . delighted as from joining railway 10 years ago i had put on over 4 stone in weight

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 12 Oct 2004 14:26

well done you keep up the good work

Sean

Sean Report 12 Oct 2004 14:31

thanks ,i havent changed my eating habits but i seem to have stabilised 14 1/2 st

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 12 Oct 2004 14:36

Well done Sean,i got an exercise bike in may/june and i have to say it looks great in my dining room!!!lol Karen

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 12 Oct 2004 14:36

maybe i should follow your example i need to lose some wight too

Lisa

Lisa Report 12 Oct 2004 14:36

well done shaun.just proves exercise does do you goodxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 Oct 2004 14:39

Well done Sean !! I too bought a bike to try and lose weight, almost 2 years ago now. Sadly I've only ridden it twice and it's sat in the garage in need of some attention (the tyres have perished). I could do with losing about 1.5-2 stone, maybe I should get the new tyres fitted lol

Lisa

Lisa Report 12 Oct 2004 14:40

i have failed miserably to shift some weight.it's my love of chocolate!!!xxx(:

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 12 Oct 2004 14:58

Well done you.... I have already had comments about the weight I have lost since training so that's one of the benefits of this trek too.... I'll be skinny and gorgeous by the time i go off to China.... well thinner than I am now, i should say!! :O)

Sandra

Sandra Report 12 Oct 2004 15:43

Well Done, it makes you feel good when you have a positive result, and such a healthly way to lose it to lol sandra

Sean

Sean Report 12 Oct 2004 15:51

thanks for your goodwill, ive found that ive got cheekbones again ! and other bits that havent been seen for a while (feet)lol sean

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 12 Oct 2004 15:51

Good for you Sean! Glenys x