General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

does anyone go on chat.?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 12 Oct 2004 14:52

beeen on it for a few days.met some nice new members.alot of the chat members haven't been on topics.so maybe we should try and get them to come over and visa versaxxxx(:

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 12 Oct 2004 14:59

And there was you last week saying it wasn't for you!! :O) Amazing really how nice strangers are when you try!! :O) Love n hugs D

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 12 Oct 2004 15:01

i've had a quick look before but never been on it, Karen

Lisa

Lisa Report 12 Oct 2004 15:02

di thought i would give it a go.shouldn't knock it till i try it i thought.best time to go on is the evening.alot of people on there.gave a gentleman some information about gosport and portsmouth.he wanted to know about the nightlife and where gosport was.xxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 12 Oct 2004 15:03

karen if you go on the evenings are better.abit slow in the afternoonxxxx(:

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 12 Oct 2004 15:41

I go in there most nights and get a great laugh with everyone in there... Carol, Mike, Jo, Lizzy, Marie, Nicola, Lou, Sue, Ann and these are just a few... LOL Shaz xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 12 Oct 2004 15:58

would be nice to see a few of the topics gang in with chat.and the chat gang in topicsxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 Oct 2004 16:58

I often go on in the evenings, but haven't been on for about a week now for various reasons. Have to go to school open evening tonight but will probably see you on chat tomorrow :O))

Carol in Rochester, New York

Carol in Rochester, New York Report 12 Oct 2004 17:51

Hi Lisa, Just adding my tuppence worth. Don,t often leave messages on here but sure like to chat. Lol Shaz, What do you mean....I,m a good laugh? Lol People will wonder what,s the matter with me. See ya tonight on chat .

Lisa

Lisa Report 12 Oct 2004 20:11

carol you lot will have to join us on topicsxxxx(: