General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

bridget jones part two...........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 12 Oct 2004 16:01

heard it's coming out on the 12th november.loved the first onexxxx(:

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 12 Oct 2004 16:04

loved it to but heard that the 2nd wasn't as good but i think you have to make your own mind up, how did the jab go? Karen

Lisa

Lisa Report 12 Oct 2004 16:05

fine .no freddie there to catch my fall.by the way love hugh grant in that aswell.xxx(:

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 12 Oct 2004 16:08

me too.paul has me in stitches when he recites the limerick that hugh did

Lisa

Lisa Report 12 Oct 2004 16:14

karen that's not paul from hampshire.haven't spoken to him for a few days.xxxx(:

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 12 Oct 2004 16:16

although my paul is from hampshire i don't think its the same one,mine doesn't know how to turn the computer on lol

Lisa

Lisa Report 12 Oct 2004 16:18

haven't heard from manda either.it's very quiet today and had been yesterdayxxx(:

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 12 Oct 2004 16:20

i no what you mean, i thought the same for the last few days

Bec

Bec Report 12 Oct 2004 16:21

Well the second book 'The Edge of Reason' is brilliant. I can't wait to see the film simply because... in the 2nd book Bridget gets to interview her long term crush... Colin Firth AKA Fitzwilliam Darcy... and of course Colin Firth plays Mark, Bridgets boyfriend. I wonder what they'll do to get around that?!

Shazza

Shazza Report 12 Oct 2004 21:13

Have read the book i cant wait for the film, loved the first one!!! Sharon