General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

scarlett has a friend

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 12 Oct 2004 16:10

we let scarlett out for the first time on sunday and today she made a friend,simba,the black cat from up the road. i'm so proud

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 12 Oct 2004 16:15

how cute is that? I am so pleased that she has settled and is happy in her new home!

Lisa

Lisa Report 12 Oct 2004 16:16

karen didn't even realise you got scarlett.she meet all the cats in the neighbourhood soon.my cat did.he fights with the males and has all the females coming in the back garden.he's a very handsome cat.and he is pure blackxxx(:

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 12 Oct 2004 16:18

Lisa, we got Scarlett on 23 september,shes settled in so well.very affectionate but also very and i mean very mad. i love black cats,no i'm not a witch before you all start, Karen

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 12 Oct 2004 16:22

Good news there Karen, they sound like a purrfect pair! , am glad she has settled in. Meow!.

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 12 Oct 2004 17:49

That's lovely to hear about Scarlett. Do you have a Rhett yet? (Give us a chance, she answers!!) Give her a hug from her Auntie Glenys! Ta muchly. Hey Lisa, just a warning: we've got 4 black cats, and every October, a neighbour of ours asks if I'm ready for my night out at the end of the month with one of our cats! lol! And he's suggested we hire out our cats for the evening to some of the local ladies! So be warned, if you have a neighbour like mine, watch out! (he's a sweetie really, but teases us neighbouring ladies mercilessly!) Glenys x

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 12 Oct 2004 19:52

Glenys, no Rhett but Scarlett does have a sister called Bella but she's gone missing from the foster home she was at,we wanted her too but no sign yet, Karen