General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

For our Irish friends

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 12 Oct 2004 17:36

Just sent to me by my (Irish) brother-in-law.....

Joy

Joy Report 12 Oct 2004 17:37

that's Irish!!! Joy

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 12 Oct 2004 17:38

One for our Irish friends Three dead bodies turn up at the mortuary, all with very big smiles on their faces. The coroner calls in the police to tell them what has happened. First body: "Frenchman, 60, died of heart failure while making love to his mistress. Hence the enormous smile, Inspector", says the Coroner. Second body: "Scotsman, 25, won a thousand pounds on the lottery, spent it all on whisky. Died of alcohol poisoning, hence the smile." The Inspector asked, "What of the third body?" "Ah," says the coroner, "This is the most unusual one: Big Seamus Quinn from Donegal, 30, struck by lightning." "Why is he smiling then?" inquires the Inspector. "Thought he was having his photo taken."

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 12 Oct 2004 17:38

gimme a chance Joy !!!!! ;-P

Joy

Joy Report 12 Oct 2004 17:40

thought I'd make you smile!!! Joy

Unknown

Unknown Report 12 Oct 2004 17:48

Love it Maz ... and so will my Irish rellies! Mandy :)