General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

what's your fave tipple (drink)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 12 Oct 2004 20:30

i like to drink g/t or white wine malabo & lemonade what do you like to drink?

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 12 Oct 2004 20:31

red wine...........

Lisa

Lisa Report 12 Oct 2004 20:31

southern comfort and lemonade,jack daniels and coke and spritzer(wine and soda)xxxx(:

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 12 Oct 2004 20:38

Nice creamy Bailey's and Amarula cream!.

karen in the new forest

karen in the new forest Report 12 Oct 2004 20:38

dry martini & lemonade ....lovely karen

Frances in Norwich

Frances in Norwich Report 12 Oct 2004 20:39

I enjoy a Bacardi and coke or white or rose wine. On a hot day there is nothing better than a long cold lager! Mind you I also drink gallons of orange juice too! Frances

Maxine

Maxine Report 12 Oct 2004 20:40

Red Wine, G & T and a nice cup of tea. (not all at the same time) Maxine

Joy

Joy Report 12 Oct 2004 20:42

Cinzano bianco with just a dash of lemonade, please, don't want to spoil the flavour, and no ice. Thank you. Enjoyed ouzo on holiday last week. Wine - verdicchio, lachrima christi. Joy

☼♥Missy

☼♥Missy Report 12 Oct 2004 20:45

Mine's coffee. Lx

Joy

Joy Report 12 Oct 2004 20:48

non-alcoholic - cup of tea, please. Joy

Shazza

Shazza Report 12 Oct 2004 20:59

I like to drink Rose Wine !! or when im watching footy i love a beer (Budweiser) Sharon

badger

badger Report 12 Oct 2004 21:06

A pint of Newkie ,or a nice strong lager ,i don't go for shorts anymore.Fred.ptfg.

Melba64

Melba64 Report 12 Oct 2004 22:47

Vodka and Coke when I go out just for a drink. White wine spritzer with a meal or Rose wine. I don't drink at home much but might have a bottle of Archers Aqua or Bacardi Breezer occasionally. Mel