General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Is it snowing?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

syljo

syljo Report 12 Oct 2004 22:08

Well, it's so cold here that I am sure we are going to get snow in the next few days. Our central heating is doing overtime, as will our bank account when we have to pay. Love Sylvia xxx

badger

badger Report 12 Oct 2004 22:15

It is cold here Sylvia ,but i hope not that cold ,perish the thought.I do think we will be seeing snow in the next couple of weeks though ,and i have got my wollies out ready.Fred.ptfg.

syljo

syljo Report 13 Oct 2004 15:37

Don't forget your Long Johns Fred. It has been a little warmer today, but yesterday - terrible cold wind. Sylvia xxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Oct 2004 15:40

Certainly not cold enough to snow here yet, about 9 degrees I think. Been raining on and off all day though. Am reminded of something my mums says "it's not cold enough to snow, but it won't get any warmer till we've had some"

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Oct 2004 16:52

LET IT SNOW,LET IT SNOW,LET IT SNOW!!!!!xxxxxx(:

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 13 Oct 2004 16:54

Flaming well let it not snow more like, Yeah its pretty but so blooming dangerous. E x

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Oct 2004 16:59

i agree elaine especially when it turns to ice.like a skating rink on the pavements and roadsxxxxx(:

SueinKent

SueinKent Report 13 Oct 2004 17:01

Paul one of my mums sayings is "it's too cold to snow", how can it be too cold? Sue

syljo

syljo Report 13 Oct 2004 18:42

If it snows then I don't go out. Why should I? I have enough stores in the house, make my own bread, and the rest I can do without. Yes I would hibernate. Sylvia xxx

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 13 Oct 2004 18:43

They are forecasting a cold spell to start next week, so who knows????

N

N Report 13 Oct 2004 18:46

just seen the weather, says expect snow next week and very cold weather right until the end of january. so get the hat,scarf and gloves out,LOL.

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 13 Oct 2004 21:28

Our two kids are hoping it snows, you know what kids are like ............ at any age. It's been a lovely sunny day here today, so can't complain. Mind you, the weather gets like a fairy tale here sometimes ........ grimm.